Thursday, March 22, 2007

Top Secret Pals

top_secret

I am already having such a blast with my first go at Secret Pal, and it has only just begun!!

Now I not only have the identity of my spoilee, but my spoiler has MINE!! EEEEEeeee!!!! She (he? nah, I think SP is a she:) are you? hehehe) emailed me today and introduced herself (secretly and mysteriously of course) and I'm so thrilled!!

THANKS SECRET PAL!!! =D

She's a spinner and knitter as well - how excitement! I'm finding it so hard to focus on the day's work and not go reading blogs and investigating gift items! Must... focus!

In other news, some FO pics and news to come *wink*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you'll have lots and lots of fun!! the plans on how to spoil your spoilee and the same time, being spoiled by your spoiler with lots of surprises!!