Wednesday, October 22, 2008

smooooooooosheesmoooseeesmooshy

That's what I want to say every time I see, touch or sense this delicious yarn anywhere near me....
smooshy
After many eons of craving, adoring and yearning I've added 3 skeins of this delicious yarn to my collection - but with a plan, mind you!

The fabulous Ann and Helen of Knitting Inspirations sorted me out with the right number of skeins to knit up Gigi and Ann even sent them all the way up to the Pilbara for me! Yay!

I've got a few too many other bits and bobs on the go at the moment to start my love affair with Gigi just yet.. but soon my pretty... sooon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is so gorgeous!!!!! It will be a perfect Gig, and thanks for reminding me to check my favourite to Ann and Helen's shop. I am very remiss!!!

Ann said...

I am glad that you are happy with your Smooshy. Can't wait to see it knitted up.

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

I love to check in on your blog when I need to boost my spirits. You're so creative! That yarn is lovely. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.