Thursday, February 05, 2009

Icing Swirl at last!

At last I have some pictures of the Icing Swirl Beret FO - but they're still pretty terrible shots I'm afraid!
Icing Swirl (3)
This was my third attempt in as many days to get good photos but alas - the angle was always unfortunate, the lighting bad... you name it! But at least these give an idea of the style, shape, colour, fit etc..
Icing Swirl
Pattern: Icing Swirl Beret by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Jo Sharp Silk Road, Aran - held double, used around 1 ball
Needles: 6mm metal knit picks circs
Size: The slouchier size, of course!
Icing Swirl (2)
I'm still figuring out how to wear this one. I seem to have a bit of trouble wearing sleek berets with confidence. The Verity beret I knit a while back is my abslue favourite as it has a bit more structure like a hat, not a floppy beanie. But given time I'm sure I'll figure out the best way to sport these lovley numbers!

No comments: