Monday, April 05, 2010

iPig to be

I've been knitting up a shock of pink!
This little tube is destined to be an ipod cosy for my amazing manager's little daughter who is OBSESSED with everything coloured PINK!

iPIG - March 21

Here modelled by my weeny wee sketching man (it also seems functional as a minature sleeping bag?) I'm not very far through for reasons similar to the gift knitting problem - of knitting mostly in the dark and at meetings. Once I've fixed up a minor issue with the ribbing in this one it'll be back to zooming along without looking.

iPIG - March 21 (1)

I plan to add widdle ears and a curliry tail and a BIG pink button nose once I've knit up the body of the cosy - perfect for a 5-and-a-half year old!

1 comment:

2paw said...

That is so cute!!!! Little girls are sometimes so awash with pink!!!