I'm still fairly struck down by this lergy - and at times like this a little Question and Answer time seems easier than original thought!!
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Central Park Hoodie (handknit)
2) Rainbow shawlette around my neck
(Can you tell it's COLD!)
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
2) Ridiculous and silly sense of humour
Two things you like to do:
1) Breathe in deeply
2) uhmm.. ohhh this is difficult.. uhhh.. KNIT!
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) To reach over and SHNORGLE my shweetie with cuddlings :D
2) To feel back to 100% (get rid of this lergy bug!)
Two things you did last night:
1) Watched a really bad ninja movie
2) Watched aforementioned movie WITHOUT knitting - very odd!
Two things you ate today:
1) Contraband cinnamon donut
2) Two nice flat mushies, cooked like a steak in butter and garlic
Two people you last talked to:
1) My shweetie
2) My Papa
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1) Clearing/sorting /organising our storage room (nightmarish, but it'll feel good being able to find everything!)
2) Visiting my Gran :)
Two Favorite Holidays
(As in holidays/days off?)
1) Christimuss because it's such an awesome chunk of time off, plus there's decorations and fun food and all the family get together!
2) My Birthday - not an official holiday I know, but I have NEVER gone to work or school on my Birthday - ever. It's always a fun, relaxing day full of contentment and time with my loved ones :)
Two favourite beverages
1) Chocolate milk (in various forms - normal choc milk, thickshake, hot chocolate etc..)
2) Gin and Tonic
Two things about me! Things you may not have known.
1) I learnt to whistle very young - first heard whistling in the pram at age 1-and-a-half being pushed along by Mum! I imagine it was rather tuneless whistling at that point, so I've been working on that these last couple of decades
2) I have an anxiety disorder that I'm learning more about and becoming better (bit by bit!) at managing - but still sometimes get a nasty surprise from myself!
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1) Professional Fairy (tree fairy actually, if we're going to be precise, specialising in inter-species relations and PR through children's birthday parties!)
2) Coffee barrista
Two movies I would watch over and over:
1) Pride & Prejudice
Two places I have lived:
1) The 'Top End' of Australia - Red dust, only two seasons of weather, and skies that go on forever
2) Switzerland - for a few months as a 12 year old, what an experience!
Two of my favourite foods:
1) Three Cheese Lasagne ( or any other ovenbaked Vegetarian dish made by my lovely Mum - they're ALL awesome!!)
2) Fresh mango
Two places I'd rather be right now:
1) Exploring our block in Tassie! (well maybe not RIGHT now, maybe snug in a tent on our block, since it's night time..)
2) Shnuggled up in bed with my shweetie (but I'm at a close second right now - shnuggled up next to him on the couch, so I can't complain!!)
Who I will tag for this!
1) Michelle of momo4ever.com!
2) Bon of threetomatoesshort
But of course, you both know that the tagging is by no means compulsory :) Consider it more of a polite invitation!
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.
Apologies for the poor attempt at a blog post, everyone! As soon as I'm feeling a little perkier and less head-congested I'll crack out some photos and updates :) Hope you're all well and enjoying the weather - it is gloriously rainy here which is SUCH a wonderful change from up north!!