Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Secret Pal Spoiler Instalment #1

As I've already mentioned, I'm currently participating in Secret Pal 10 - the fabulous international gift exchange between knitters, crocheters and other fibre artists! Secret Pal involves me spoiling somebody, and a different somebody spoiling me! Yay! My Spoiler Pal is LOVELY and has a package on its way to me - somewhere out over the oceans, very exciting!! My first Spoiler package to my pal has arrived now - Hoorah!!

topsecret
I was remiss in posting about it when I put it together, but details of the goodies I sent her and how she delights in the treats, bits'n'bobs can be found at her website here. I wanted very much to send a package full of as many Aussie-isms as I could! Hence the milo and bickies. The spinning fibre I sent is actually made by an American lady - Amy of Spunky Eclectic - but the colourway was inspired by the Australian landscape and colours! Very fitting! I had so much fun preparing and wrapping all the little goodies in individual purple parcels, each with their own colur coded tiny label about what was inside - so much fun being a spoiler! And even more fun knowing I get spoiled too! *wink*

The very first thing I sent my pal was this postcard, and I have a couple of other little cards and treats in the post for her, then another package I'll wrap up and send once the house moving has settled down!

No comments: