I've always been a huge board-game fan, so when I saw the Scattergories meme on Claudia's blog I had to jump on the wagon!!
Here are the rules:
~Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
~If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
~Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
~You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Sasha
1. Famous Singer/Band: The Shadows
2. 4 letter word: Smug (yes, that's right, I'm staying OUT of the gutter, thankyou...)
3. Street Name: South Tce
4. Colour: Silver
5. Gifts/Presents: Soaps
6. Vehicle: Sugar! (the name of my lovely '61 Holden) - or if you want to be technical,
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: uhm... Souvenirs...
8. Boy Name: Sascha (Russian)
9. Girl Name: Samantha
10. Movie Title: Some Like It Hot
11. Drink: 'Shake
12. Occupation: Steel fabricator
13. Celebrity: Santa Claus
14. Magazine: Skateboarding (that's truly it's title)
15. Australian City: [amended this one from U.S City] South Hedland
16. Pro Sports Teams: So out of my depth here!
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Sick, Slow traffic, snowed-in!
18. Something You Throw Away: Snotty tissues
19. Things You Shout: Sorry!!
20. Cartoon Character: Smurfs! (or should it be 'Smurves' in plural...? hehehe)
In other news, I'm thinking I'll continue with the shawl as is, doing the SSKs purlwise.. if I can figure out how to do so! It's awfully tempting to swap back to normal SSKs but for the rest of this part of the lace I'll do them purl-wise. When I get into the Lily of the Valley borders I'll start doing them knit-wise :) That sounds like a plan!!
Thank you all for helpful comments and suggestions :) Much appreciated in my hour of need!