Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick NakniJuMo update!

Well we're 86% or so through November, the month of NaKniSweMo and my NaKniJuMo, and yet I am only a third of the way through my Hoodii! Oh noes! So with 4 days left of November I going to kick it into top speed and see how much I can get done!!

cphoodie armholes

This photo is from last week but I didn't have time to take and upload a current shot just at the minute. I've now completed both front of the armhole shaping, and I'm halfway through the back. So tonight I hope to finish off the back then do the shoulder/neck preparation rows - Anne's going to kindly show me how to do the 3 needle bind off on the shoulders, hurrah!!

So I think I'll get started on the sleeves until I see Anne next, that way I don't waste any time! Realistically I don't think Hoodii will be done by the end of NaKniJuMo, but given my high priority shawl and other gifties on the go that's not so surprising - and we'll SEE! MAYBE I will finish it!! *grin* Let's see how fast I can get my handies going - already my right wrist is sore - oh dear!

No comments: