Friday, December 05, 2008

Holidays with Compassion

Once again Festivuss fever has hit and amongst all the sparkles, treats and tunes, festive delights and wrapping adventures I'm continuing my desire to mainly give handmade gifts and maintain a very conscious and ethical involvement in the process.

This is why I was so struck by a new venture on Etsy. This year, as per last, they are again encouraging people to "make the pledge" to gift hand made items over the holidays.

But this year there's something a little new and a little more ethical even... Cruelty Free Etsy & Vegan Etsy teams have combined to encourage folks to support Holidays with Compassion.

You can find out more about this fabulous venture (including all the sale items involved too!) here

1 comment:

Ann said...

For this Christmas, I have decided to take a break from knitted presents as I just can't find the time to do so. Happy knitting.