5 things in my bag
- Two smaller bags with current knitting projects nestled inside
- Safety B. Bear, a well worn little chap who travels everywhere with me, from Mum
- Small plastic packet of hair pins
- Lovely green retro style wallet
- My favourite hat! Purpley grey background with floral design, little brim, super cute.
- Arthur - spinning wheel
- Edith - sewing machine
- Framed photos of all my loved ones and nearest/dearest
- Beautiful antique oak cupboard in my studio - passed down through the family
- Our gorgeous scarlet modular couch
- Travel extensively and wildly
- See auroras in person
- Adventure across Alaska (or part of it) on a dog sled
- Do up an old classic car
- Home school our (future) children
- All manner of fibre crafts (of course!) - knitting, spinning etc.
- Newly into... SEWING! Must introduce the new machine too in the next blog post..
- Playstation 3 - how bizarre, I've become a complete console game nut!
- Gin & Tonic - the perfect deliciously refreshing summer evening drink
- Pixel puzzles - very different, very logical, very ADDICTIVE!
Cindy 2paw! Ms Inoriz! Michelle (knitty bitty)! Ann of 1MoreRow!
[Don't feel obliged to take on the 5 Thing baton, of course, but it is very fun ;D]