Friday, October 23, 2009

New yarn!

Oh how delicious!

Koigu KPPPM

I fell in love with Koigu KPPPM when my secret pal sent me a two skeins years ago.
So when I saw the fabulous giant tree of coiled skeins over at Calico & Ivy I simply couldn't resist!

The only problem was which colour?? So many to choose from!


This colourway was so unique I was so drawn to it, and now the question is... what to knit?!

Koigu Deliciousness

I thought of a Baktus (non Ravelry link)... but that didn't look how I wanted it to... so now I'm thinking of perhaps the Sockhead Hat (non Ravelry link). The yarn is too variegated to knit lace, and I could knit up another triangular shawl with eyelet ridges and garter ridges.. but I think I'd like to do something a little different... hmmmm!

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Tigers said...

Hi

I'd suggest Aestlight Shawl, only because that is what I am currently working on. It has different elements to it and might look good in the yarn you have.

2paw said...

Yes, I have seen some Aestlights in variegated wool and they look pretty good. Love the colours!!