Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blerrrgghhhh...

Am having a bit of a flat day at work today *big deep breath to fill out lungs nicely*

Had to do an extra hour and a half yesterday so I'm feeling a bit like I'm living here.. not nice! So add to that my hour each way to get here and home, and that two of my colleagues have some drama happening in their lives so we're trying to pick up the weight a bit so they don't have as much to worry about at work.

So I have a plan of action!! A plan to perk up a it and have a bit of enjoyment! On my lunch break (in 20 mins or so) I shall go into town and buy a lovely new book with my %30 off voucher! Hurrah!!

I'm still trying to decide which book to buy.. Maybe a knitting book, I've been eyeing off Stich'n'Bitch Nation for a while now - love the newsboy cap in it! Or maybe Mason Dixon knitting - I've heard good things about that. Or maybe something totally different, some fiction to escape into! I don't think I've got the latest Harry Potter, the Half Blodd Prince, so maybe I'll get that!

I guess I'll just have to go in there and have a browse through the ailses!

:) See, I'm smiling already ;)

No comments: