Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cleverness in cartoonia

No pictures or knitting content this post I'm afraid. But I wanted to get a post up and out because it seems I linger across the blogger dashboard wanting to post but not being able to put the entire amount of energy in to upload images, and so on!

So! For your interim amusement.. I offer to you a little treat.. a FABULOUSLY witty and clever website based on the Garfield cartoon. Bekk of Bowerbird knits brought this one to my attention (I think.. was it you bekk? or was it B?) and I have been passing the link on to friends near and far because I think it is absolutely brilliant!!


Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolor disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb.

Heheheee! I urge you to go and check it out! New strips are uploaded everyday and some leave me with tears of laughter in my eyes! Enjoy!

No comments: