Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finding Norah

I am officially lusting after Norah Gaughan's fabulous collections of patterns produced through Berroco - aren't they incredible?!

norah 1

I'm a bit flummoxed as to how to get them to me though... harrumph! The Berroco site and yarnmarket sell them and will send them on, but last time I calculated postage it was MENTAL - more than the price of the books! - so there must be another way!
norah 2
I've searched the net for the keywords and such hoping that a vendor will come up - perhaps a yarn store somewhere here in Australia, or better yet, WA...?In anycase, they will be mine... oh yes.. they will be mine...
norah3
If anyone has any suggestions or knows of places I can find these treasures please speak up! =D

4 comments:

Chelsea the Yarngeek said...

We've got them at my LYS. I'd be happy to pick one up and send it to you. I get a bit of a discount, so it might be a little less painful. :)

Anonymous said...

David Reidy of Sticks and String mentioned an online book store somewhere in the UK that had reasonable shipping prices to Australia. Sadly I can't think of the name but I believe he mentioned it in Series 5 or 6 of the show.

If you're on Ravelry, he's on there too as DavidReidy, you could try messaging him for the name.

thetinylittlegirl said...

wow gorgeous pictures, i can see why you'd want the patterns!

Ann said...

Helen is also planning on buying the book. Maybe shipping rates for 2 books will be more reasonable.