Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Knitty!

The Summer '08 Knitty (fabulous online knitting mag) is out! Let us all rejoice in its patterns and delights!

I have two definite favourites amongst the mix...

gigiALT2
I've been so struck by this sillouette. I think the fitted waist ribbing and kimono-like top will work well with my generous hour-glass figure (was that put diplomatically enough? hehe) and I'm thinking maaaybe something a little luxurious likea cashmere blend..? I have two skeins of a cahsmere blend in beautiful soothing greens from Daphne at the Knittery, but it's a discontinued line and I don't think I'll have enough! But we'll see, I'll work something out! :)

ziggySIDE
And these little gems caught my eye immediately! I'm loving the colour mix here and think the simple zig-zagging gives such an incredible effect!

Ifyou haven't checked out the buffet of new patterns over at the ever-fruitful and lovely knitty, then get on over - as always there's something for everyone!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the update as I am heading off there now. When will I see you again?

thetinylittlegirl said...

i love those socks! definitely make them ;-)

Anonymous said...

The stripey thing is really taking off-latest trend I think. I've seen stripes everywhere lately and I reckon my feet are the only place I could wear horizontal stripes!!!