Friday, June 20, 2008

In a time of need..

...You were there!!

Thank-you my fabulous knit sibs and fibre-friends! =D
ellis
ellis
Excellent suggestions for how to source the Norah Gaughan Berroco pattern books I mentioned in the last post, and Chelsea(theyarngeek) even offered to pick them up for me from her LYS and ship them over - THANKYOUUUU!
justina
justina
I also found myself delightedly alarmed to see a message in my Ravelry Inbox from Norah herself! She suggested I get in touch with 'gusseting' on Ravelry and lo! What wisdom and guidance is this! Gusseting is arranging a mass order of the pattern books, mainly for the crisp new edition, Volume 3 which is much desired by all. So she has added me to the list to snap up a copy of each volume when they arrive! Hurrah! And being an order placed en masse and to Oz shipping shouldn't be too bad - double Hurrah!! Thankyou Norah! You're an absolute treasure! Not only do you design these magnificent wonders, you help me to acquire them!!
kukka
kukka
So I want to extend a giant warm fuzzy to everyone who helped me out with their kindness and generosity of suggestion and brain power - a big, snuggly, sparkley warm fuzzy to you all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that kukka one... I just KNOW that Richard Armitage (as Guy of Gisborne) is about to ride past on a black horse and sweep her up into his arms... :D

Ann said...

You are a lucky girl & I am still amazed at the generosity of knitters!