Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mushing the Mosaic

pron: mooooooshing
I've seen this meme around the blog-o-spehere in a few places and thought it SUCH fun! Leah of Between Stupid and Clever gave me an IN :)

The fun begins with the list of questions below. one types their anwers into the search box of flickr and picks an image from the front page only. This image represents your answer. You then compile the images into a mosaic using the Mosaic Maker - a tool I plan to use more in the future having now discovered it :)

I've altered my meme very slightly - No pictures at all came up for my flickr ID 'knitnutt' so I left that one off and instead gave two pictures for the highschool question, seeing as I went to two :)

So here are my answer, mushed into their own little mosaic.

mosaic

From left to right, top to bottom:
What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you go to? (two images for this Q!)
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you
What is your flickr name (not on mine)
There's a lot of love and a lot of dogs present in those pictures! Clearly I cannot hide my inner partialities... ;)

I prefer the versions of this meme where the reader is left to wonder at the answers - so I'm not telling what my word-searches were ;) You'll just have to use your imaginations!
As for tagging other people... I'd like to tag all those who think this would be a fun adventure in imagery - which it totally is, so get stuck in!!
But I also specifically want to tag.... Jolene, Lisa, Bekk, Ysolda, Wendy, Lolly, Brandy & Jen! Is that overkill? Too many taggings? Naaah... why not share the love, hey? :)

1 comment:

thetinylittlegirl said...

fun! i love that fruits came up for one of your Q's.